Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: (waving hi)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Katze is plotting up a way to get us more translators! Won't say too much but basically there's a really good chance some other people are going to be taking Cain and actually having TIME to work on it...

    (sweatdrop) as opposed to me, who thought the school year was going to quiet down some and then discovered I need to help cover extra shifts (nights/weekends) for our central operations area that needs people there around the clock every day of the year... they lost about a third of their staff and literally don't have enough trained bodies to put on all their shifts so some coworkers and I get to be phone-answering message-takers during the hours they have vacant holes...

    I really do intend to get some more of Blood Hound translated (especially since it's easier to fit into free-time chunks and doesn't require rereading half a tankoubon or more to pick out mystery details from three chapters back!) I just don't know when 'cause I don't know how long I'm going to be doing the extra shift covering...

    anyway, there should be more stuff in the pipeline soon, if all goes well!

    (vanishing back into my hole again ^^;;;

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yo, Risu, ltns. I won't ask how you're doing since I can guess ;P Anyway, figured I'd mention that I might have something at some point for s-c if I can find the time to do it. Some YnM doujin.

    -Reikou

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aw, Risu-chan, we're all just glad they haven't killed you yet XD

    Don't stress over the site or translating...work comes first

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    And I thought private life comes first.^^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    weee hi risu ^_^....you are such a hard worker. i really hope u can get some chill time for yourself.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    For all those who care to know, I've spoken with Nagi and the Cain situation has been solved XD

    I can safely tell you all that by no later than the end of next week there will be a new Cain chapter...I'm still recovering from the assault of Midterms week (x_X), but I'm aiming for the release on Wednesday the 20th of October.

    That would be release on IRC though, since I dont have the ability to upload it to the site (only serve it on the channel), but I imagine Nagi would have it up shortly after I get it to her.

    I'll also likely be working that day (as I am almost every day...sigh...), so look for me on the channel before 3 PM and then after 10 PM (Eastern standard time that is XD)

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 12, 2004 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Another update:

    As of now (which is...jeebus 1:15 am..) I've finished the Cain chapter...I don't have Sysreset on this computer so I've handed it over to Kitty (cutelittlekitty in the channel) for serving. As soon as Nagi pops up, Kitty will toss it over to her for posting on the site for those who can't access Mirc. Erk..forgot I have work tomorrow...I mean today...time for me to sleep..night all!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeeeiiiiiii....im so excited....i dont have irc and i cant get it on this comp...so ill have to wait...but im excited anyways

    thank yousssss ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •